TabUrls ：copy tab urls of active window into the clipboard..
fix: name in manifest
Copy tab urls of active window into the clipboard
Copy tab urls of the active window into the clipboard buffer, for direct Pasting into any editor or notepad for saving, sharing or other storage.
- Open Some Tabs wich contains real urls (no fireofx internal about:, moz:, data:, chrome: )
- Click on toolbar icon.
- A notification about the success of the action is shown.
- Paste the Tab urls via CTRL+V <PASTE> into any other application
- “tabs”, read the tab urls
- “clipboardWrite”, to insert text into the clipboard
- “notifications”, display a notification about success or failure
This add-on tries to use the minimal number of required permissions to successfully fullfill its intended purpose.
If you think this could be improved please let me know by opening an issue and i will try to look into it.
This Add-on is and forever will be subscription and payment free to use for everyone however they like.
If you are feeling generous you send me a tip via my bitcoin address 35WK2GqZHPutywCdbHKa9BQ52GND3Pd6h4
If you found this add-on useful leave some stars or a review so others have it easier time finding it.
- Bugs, Suggestions and Requests:
If you have any (e.g. a site it does not work but you think it should) or have improvement suggestions or feature request please open issue here: https://github.com/igorlogius/tabs2clip