RasTeck TTS Reader 摘要
RasTeck TTS Reader：Reads aloud the content of WebPages and PDF using the installed TTS engines of your operating systems. It can read a page from top to bottom. Reads from your last click, or read your selected text...
RasTeck TTS Reader 简介
RasTeck TTS Reader is a Text to Speech web Extension that reads aloud the content of Web Pages using the standard existing text to speech engines of your operating systems. It has three main reading scenarios
- 1: It can read selected text.
- 2: It can start reading a page from the begging to the end of the page.
- 3: When reading a page you can click anywhere on the page and RasTeck TTS Reader will skip to the element at that point and starts reading the sentence at that cursor position.
- Volume changes will take effect during the begging of the next sentence and not emidietly after your click.
- This extension will not work on some pages. These may include system page like
- about:addons, about:debugging, about:config.
- Some modzila.org Web Pages and,
- RasTeck TTS Reader may not be able to read dynamic pages such as Google, yahoo, Microsoft and some others.
- If RasTeck TTS Reader is forced to read content on these pages, the highlighting effect and continuity of speech processing is not guaranteed.
- RasTeck TTS Reader cannot read Pdf files that are embedded in a web page unless if such a file is converted into an HTML document. So some browser may convert PDF to HTML by default.