Infy Scroll ：Add customized infinite scrolling to websites and auto-append the next page. Supports the AutoPagerize Database. (Beta)..
Infy Scroll 更新
Infy Scroll 简介
Important: Infy is currently in beta. Unfortunately, this means it might contain a few bugs and it might not work on every website you try it on! But I really want you to be 100% happy with Infy, so if something isn’t working right, or if there’s a feature you think is missing, please email me and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a low rating/review, and I promise I will.
Infy Scroll is an extension in beta that lets you add customized infinite scrolling to websites. It’s also compatible with the AutoPagerize Database, which means it supports thousands of websites automatically. Infy supports 6 different actions and 4 different append modes so you can customize each site’s infinite scrolling to how you want it to be. Infy understands both CSS Selector and XPath rules for finding next links. It can also increment URLs and perform special actions, like clicking “Load More” buttons. You can save your settings for each URL and Infy will auto-activate the next time you visit them.
- 6 Actions: Next Link, Prev Link, Increment URL, Decrement URL, Click Button, URL List
- 4 Append Modes: Page (for Simple Websites), Iframe (for Complex Websites), Element (AutoPagerize Mode), and Media (for Images like 001.jpg)
- Auto Mode: Automatically append pages, or use Slideshow Mode with Pause and Repeat
- AutoPagerize Database: Infy can use the AP Database to pre-configure thousands of websites for you automatically
- Save URLs: Infy can save custom site-specific settings and then auto-activate on your favorite URLs
- Custom Scripts: Infy has custom scripts for a few popular websites (such as Google Search) that may fix missing image thumbnails
- Support for Firefox for Android (Fennec Version 68, Some features may not work perfectly)
- Open Source on GitHub
- No Ads, No Tracking, No Bloat
- “Access your data for all websites” – Infy needs to request this permission so that its content script can auto-activate on any Saved URL or Database URL you want it to.
- “wedata.net” and “github.io” – Infy needs to request permissions to these domains so it can download and use the AutoPagerize Database.
Remote Code Policy
Infy Scroll does *not* use any remote code. All code is included locally in the extension package and goes under review before being published.
Infy Scroll does *not* collect or transmit any data from your device or computer. All data is stored locally on your device. Your data is *your* data.