Simple new-tab page with customizable links..
A simple new-tab replacement that allows for easy quick links.
How does it work?
- Hometabs scans your bookmarks to look for for a folder named “Homepage”
- Hometabs then lists any bookmark within this folder in a category
- All subfolders (only 1 level down) will show as a separate category
- All un-sorted bookmarks within the folder will show in an “Unsorted” category
Hometabs also chooses a random image from Unsplash to display each time a new tab is loaded so you’ll always have a pretty background to look at!
How to set up
Setup is simple.
1. Create a bookmark folder called “Homepage” (this can be anywhere in your bookmarks)
2. Fill it with bookmarks.
Note: you can have 1 level of subfolders within the Homepage folder and Hometabs will break it into columns. Further levels will be ignored.