History AutoDelete ：Control your history! This WebExtension will let you pick a domain to be auto deleted from history. Useful for any site that likes to spawn a bunch of history entries (ex. Google Maps or Google Translate). Also you can expire history by days...
- Changed: Under the hood improvements with React/Redux. Your settings and Domain list will be migrated automatically on update.
- Changed: Changed Strict String Matching to Expression Matching. Now you can use wildcards in your domains like git*b.com to match github.com and gitlab.com
- Added: Support for deleting history via the path such as reddit.com/r/*/comments/*
- Changed: UI Refresh with BootStrap
- Changed: The old exported Domains are not compatible anymore with 2.X.X since it is an entirely different (better) storage format.
Fixed (2.0.1 and 2.0.2): Fixed a problem with the migration code
History AutoDelete 简介
This WebExtension enhances your control of history. Letting you choose which domain to be blacklisted from history. In addition, you can choose to clear older history entries by X amount of days.
*Not Compatible for Firefox on Android Yet*
– Set any domain’s history to be auto deleted
– Import and Export your list of domains
– Keep history for X days (auto delete older history)
– Counts the total number history deleted
– Icon shows you how many times that domain’s entries show up in your history
– Clear all history for a domain on demand
– Responsive and Sleek Settings Menu