hccbe Google Bookmarks Extension ：Use Google Bookmarks in the Toolbar Popup or the Sidebar...
hccbe Google Bookmarks Extension 更新
- Fixed an issue where you could not post to Twitter
hccbe Google Bookmarks Extension 简介
- Click a bookmark in the toolbar popup or the sidebar will open the page.
- Click the label in the toolbar popup or the sidebar will show the list of bookmarks with this label.
- You can edit and delete bookmarks or labels by right clicking.
- You can search bookmarks by typing characters in the text box at the top of the toolbar popup or the sidebar.
- When you add a bookmark in the sidebar, may not be able to get the value of the content attribute in the meta element with the value of name attribute is “description”.
- Cause by Bug 1374255. After the add-on has started working (after Firefox starts with the add-on installed), If you operate to add a bookmark from the context menu or the toolbar popup, the symptom will not occur after that.
- If the toolbar icon is in the overflow menu, if the number of bookmarks is too high for the popup, scrolling to the bottom does not show the bottom part.
- Cause by Bug 1462600. It cannot be avoided because the add-on side cannot distinguish whether the toolbar icon is in the toolbar or the overflow menu or hidden.