Replace ugly favicon by using your own images! Favicon Switcher allows you to customize the favicons for the sites that you visit. All you need to do is simply giving a url pattern and picking an image. Happy Browsing!..
Favicon Switcher 更新
Favicon Switcher 简介
How to use:
– Enter a URL pattern to the URL input box
– Click “Upload Image” button
– Drag your favicon to the image uploading area, please make sure the response says it’s uploaded successfully
– Go to a URL that matches the pattern, the favicon of the page should be changed to what you just uploaded.
Once uploaded an image,
– click the image to update an new image
– click the checkbox to disable this pattern (need to close the tab and reopen to see the updates)
– click the remove button to remove this pattern.
Sample URL Patterns
* calendar.google.com – To replace favicons for Google Calendar.
* www.youtube.com – To replace favicons for YouTube.
– This extension will not upload your uploaded images to anywhere, all the images will be stored in the local indexedDB of your browser, so no need to worry about the security of your images.
* It can’t modify the favicons for about:whatever pages, this is the limitation of web extensions.
* It can’t modify the favicons for bookmarks, there’s an existing bug on bugzilla about it.
– The icon of this extension is made by Gregor Cresnar from flaticon.com.