Encrypt Copy 摘要
Encrypt Copy：This extension uses the most secure AES Encryption standard's to let you securely Copy & Paste things without a need to worry about Spywares...
New UI to make interactions more easier!
Encrypt Copy 简介
*** Uses AES Encryption standards ***
Securely Copy & Paste things without a need to worry about Spywares with this extension!
*** Keyboard Shortcuts ***
Press Alt+C to Encrypt and copy text
Press Alt+P to Decrypt and Paste text
Problems with current clipboard implementation
Spywares and other malicious programs keeps looking in your clipboard (because clipboard permission is not seen as a threat by many people. So spywares make use of it and exploit them in various ways!!!) for the valuable contents such as:
- Passwords Which can be used to hack your social media accounts and at very bad situation your entire mobile can be hacked.
- Credit Card number and CVV Which can be used to hack your bank account and unauthorized purchases in your name or take out cash advances using your account.
- Your OTP Which can be used fake online payments as well as to change your social media account’s passwords.
- Even the Email ID Which can be used to send spam emails which include malicious links and stuffs you find inappropriate
What this extension does?
This extension encrypts the text before storing it in the clipboard.The process flow is as follows
- Get the selected text when you click Encrypt and Copy from the context menu.
- Encrypts the text using AES encryption
- Stores the text hello in the clipboard
- Even when you press Ctrl+V you can only see a random string (which is the encrypted data of the text you copied)
- Now when spyware tries to access your clipboard they can only see your encrypted contents, So your credentials are safe even when a spyware get access to your system clipboard!
Well how to get the original copied credential back?
- Place the cursor on any input field and right click to get the context menu, In that menu look for Decrypt and Paste. When you click that the original data you copied will be pasted in that input field.