Dummy Form Filler 摘要
Dummy Form Filler：One click to populate HTML forms with dummy data. Works out of the box...
- updated external dependencies: jquery and chancejs
Dummy Form Filler 简介
Simple extension that populates HTML forms with dummy data.
Useful for web developers and testers.
- Lack of features
- Works out of the box
- Shortcut: Alt+Shift+D
- Configurable options (basics)
- Click again to reset all the forms (should keep the original values). This works only for elements inside form tags
- Perceives basic semantic hints (e.g. when a label contains ‘age’, ‘year’, ‘phone’ strings) and limitations (e.g. min, minlength)
- Supported elements:
- input: text, email, number, radio, checkbox, tel, password, date, url
Please note the logic of populating forms may not suite everyone, e.g. data that is already filled (existed before the page was loaded) will not be cleared and fitted with dummy data. If you think some behavior is terribly illogical, please give me a shout on github.
Thank you for reviews and raised issues. And for using the add-on.