- 包名：nelmbpmphkolchjbmijafhfhokicclma 0RDCK985W0DP
- 官网：Scott Mebberson
Varnish Indicator 摘要
Varnish Indicator：A web extension that shows if the current page was served by the Varnish cache...
Varnish Indicator 简介
A web extension that shows if the current page was served by the Varnish cache.
An icon will advise if Varnish is being used, and if so, if the page was served from cache or not.
You should install this if you’re a developer and want to quickly determine if a page was served from Varnish cache.
The icon has four status colors:
– Gray: the default, displayed when Varnish isn’t detected.
– Blue: displays when Varnish is detected.
– Green: displays when the page was served from cache.
– Red: displays the when the page wasn’t served from cache.
It looks for x-varnish and x-varnish-cache headers to detect Varnish. It can inspect both the x-varnish-cache (looking for hit and miss) and x-varnish (looking for two ids) headers to determine if a hit or miss took place.
The extension is open source and you can find more details at https://github.com/smebberson/varnish-indicator-extension.
Improvements and suggestions are welcomed 😀